Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 
Haircut

Went for a haircut todae coz my hair just cannot make it le ... hahaha ... enjoyed the conversation with my hair-stylist Keno. Keno commented that my hair is sooooo dry and stiff and guessed correctly that i never used hair conditioner. I said I too lazy to use lo .. opps ... I like my new spikey hairstyle :) todae while msn with my good friend Feng who told me he is surprised that I actually wanted to cut a short hairdo coz I used to keep my hair long long ... makes me think of my NASS times ..... And I will use hair conditioners in future liaoz ...

大长今
Cheers! My sis jesling had gotten the VCD. Now I can watch the whole inspiring drama of 70 episodes at one go lo! Hahahha ...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?