Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 
Last Week Recap

29 May 06
Went to catch a movie - X-Men 3: The Last Stand with Mike and Tat @ Lido, Orchard. I felt the movie was not as good as I had expected, or was it my expectations of the movie is too high?? The respective duels between the characters were TOO SHORT --> damn NOT EXCITING!! A sentiment shared by Mike and Tat too. However, one thing the movie had done right was the title coz most of the main characters were either dead or lost their mutant powers by the end of the show.

After the show, we went SHOPPING!! Its has been a LONG TIME since I had done shopping. We managed to cover most of the big shopping malls and I spent almost 200 bucks on onli two items. Burnt a pocket in my pockets but the FEELING IS GD! One funny thing: MIke and I bought a pair of PUMA shoes each of the same design though of different colour. His has Japan Colours while Mine has Italy colours. WORLD CUP is COMING! And when we decided to buy one pair each, the salesman looks blur coz I believed he thinks we were onli trying out the shoes and not buying, somemore two pairs at one go. Hahaha.

30 May 06
Early in the morning I went back to NUS to review my Exam results. After which, I went for a Sales Temp Training at Haw Par Centre for the just ended PC Show @ SunTec. Thats where I met some of my new friends including Yan Wen, Liyong, Jia Jun .........

31 May 06
This is my 1st time calling Party World KTV to book a room coz I am gg to KTV with my NASS buddies --> Mike, Tat, Leng and Fu. We went to the next nearest KTV in our vicinity --> Loyang Party World coz Tampines KBox is under renovation. We had such CRAZY TIME there with some R21 antics being performed by us! OMG! If we were to tell anyone we were uni students, I sweared no one will believe us! Hahaha. I, Mike and Tat were discussing that the video clips taken by our HPs must be transferred to our comp asap in case our HPs is lost. Then I think there will be a NUS Incident liaoz!!! whahhaha....

2 Jun 06
Went to Dlb O with Mike, Tat , Leng & his gf. OMG! The crowd is not as gd as expected. Mostly matured office people hanging arnd. But I had a a great time towards the end while we were dancing after having quite a few drinks --> Two house pours, One graveyard, One Long Island, Two house pours again. Mike and I managed to close down one grp of gals and danced with them. The gals were also very onz friendly to dance with us too :)After that, Leng taught me to go ask for their numbers onli to be rejected ... ahahahahh ...

Good Day

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?