Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 
Lizards

27 Jun: I waked up to a screammmmmmmmmm coming from the kitchen. So, in a blur blur state of mind having jus awoken, I proceed to the kitchen to find my mum on the chair. She called to me," Boy, get rid of the lizard in the cabinet!" I was thinking, oh man. i was moving the utensils out from the cabinet to facilitate the "Murdering of the Big Lizard" project and my mum is bringing away the utensils to e table when I saw the big lizard. I startled a bit and guess wat. My mum immediately leaped with such great agilty onto the chair and screamed with such great vocals!!! I m a bit stunned .... Hahahahaha... I continued with the project and thats abt it.

**********************************************************************************************

Italy vs Australia

As expected, the Aussies put up a gd fight and the MIRACLE COACH --> Guuns Hiddink, was soooooooo unlucky not to send the match into xtra-time due to a dubious penalty call by the Ref!!! Wats wrong with the Refs in this WC 2006? Soooooooo bloodly many nonsense calls and yellows and reds!!! I m really disgusted by the standards of the Refs in tis WC. That was NO penalty, Ref. U have ruined the day for Guuns Hiddink (the coach that I respected sooo much). And to my admired Italia, u are soooooooo lucky lucky. As in line with my beliefs in the power of LUCK, I truly believe that the Italia have a strong chance of gg all the way to the final. In e end, the aussies didnt lose --> its the Ref who had lost. Final Score: Italy 1 Socceroos 0

Spain vs France

Wow wow wow! its a match pitching the Experienced and the Youths. I must say the french really surprised me with their tireless running. A big change from their slack and slow playing style in their grp matches. They also have earn quite a few fans ba with their new nvr-say-die spirit, coming back from a goal down to win 3-1. Cool! But my female frends who loves Torres will be soooooooo disappointed with Spain exit from the WC. And when it really matters, the french mastero Zidane produced the most inspiring match in tis yr WC. My last words to Spain: ADIOS SPAIN!! Final Score: Spain 1 France 3

***********************************************************************************************

Yest, I was msn-ing with a new frend of mine who had just broken up with her bf. She told me her bf treats her gd at the start of their relationship but after two mths, he stop treating soo nice le. Hmmm... WTF ... Hey, if one has agreed to be in a relationship, den be prepared to commit to it. If after onli a short period den u dun want to commit le ---> that person SUX big time man. Coz it will definitely hurt at least one party in the relationship. Or maybe times have changed, now relationships just come and go like the speed of u changing clothes everyday??? hmmmm .. I wonder ...

***********************************************************************************************

Received a call from my job agency, infd me that they have gotten a job for me @ loyang. Cool! after idling for 2-3 wks, finally there's an opening for me le. Cant be surviving on my soccer investments the whole holidays rite. Hahhaha. And it shd be my last job for the holidays, coz I will be working in tis job till end July. Cheers!

***********************************************************************************************

Comments:
That's why you should never maintain such a high level of effort, wait cannot keep it up die haha.
 
Hahaha ... totally agreed :) haiz ... investments always have the element of risk whereas salary dont ... cheers!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?