Monday, June 05, 2006

 
PC Show 2006

Just finished my 2nd job for the holidays as a sales temp for DELL ASIA. As expected, the crowd is super large during the closing stages of the PC Show. Get to know quite a few new friends.

In the process of doing the job, I am scouting for a labtop too. Planning to buy a labtop for my Uni studies le --> a big hole in my pocket! haha ... hopefully I can get a free labtop with my investments in the coming World Cup 2006 ... WHAHAHA! May my DA BO GONG be with me :)

Then, after PC Show went for dinner with some of my new friends at SunTec City Pizza Hut. It is June's birthday, so we gave a pizza hut trear. I had a terrible time there --> horrible service! One order takes 20-30mins for the food to be served! And somemore Singapore is calling for better service ... irony ...

<----the usual nonsense me with June

After which, I went to meet my NS buddies @ Marina Sq for a game of snooker. One of them --> Allan is the birthday boy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLAN!

Cool! It seems like I met a lot of friends and do a lot of things in one day... haha ... its time for rest now ... Cheers!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?