Tuesday, June 20, 2006

 
The World is Full of the Unexpected

It is frightening that anything can happen in the next minute and I really mean ANYTHNG. Today, I checked my hp as usual after waking up, only to find myself in for a saddening shock. Mike's (my gd friend) dad had passed away in a accident. The very same person I had seen just a few days ago while watching WC together had died. The very same person who was cursing and swearing at the kelong czech in the match between the czechs and the ghanians had passed away. And the very same person who passed me drinks when I watched WC with Mike and him had gone.

He is a motorist and according to Mike, he is careless while riding, resulting in hitting a kerb and "bwang". I am currently learning Class 2B motor license. This incident will serve as a remainder just how dangerous riding is and WILL definitely be one of the points to consider if I am to ride a bike in future. I remembered once when I mentioned to Mike that I am learning Class 2B and is plannning to ride in future and he discouraged me, saying,"U will CONFIRMED bwang wan lah. 100% wan. Dun do it." Should I ride a bike or not in future? This question will be bothering me for a long long long long time ba3, I guess.

"MIKE, Be Strong! I and the rest of the NASS gang will always be there for u. jie2 ai1 shun4 bian4." As for Mike's dad, may u rest in peace.....................................................

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?