Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 
陪"干妈"去SHOPPING!
What a fun day it was for me! After a long day at school, I went to Suntec COURTS with my eEcon proj team for some research gathering. Afterwhich, James left for his work commitments and Weibin went home. Only the three of us stayed back to do some CNY shopping :) The 3 of us are my Gan Ma~,阿曼达 and Gan Bro, Kenglim. COOL! Our 1st "family" outing. HAHAHA....
We walked to bugis from suntec, which is kenglim's virgin walk. On e way, gan ma was commenting," DUn lidat leh! kenglim! u ar lik a tourist wor ... looking v curious abt all e buildings!" while we walked slowly to NLB. As kenglim had NvR been to NLB, we went for an "orientation" tour into NLB for a short 10min.

When we came out of NLB, gan ma and I were discussing to go parco bugis or bugis village 1st when kenglim exclaimed," Wah! parco juz one rd frm NLB nia ar... " gan ma broke into her laughter!

ITS SHOPPING TIME!!!

Me playing with a cute pink shadesGan Ma~
KengLim
My New Jeans!
My new Tee

FINALE NEOPRINT :)

AND A HAPPY PIG YEAR TO ALL!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?